My Story

My photo
Hi Loves! I created this blog to share my ever growing experience and knowledge about fitness, health, and a multitude of other things life has to offer. I'm super goofy & quirky while at the same time being an intellect & book worm. I love animals, horror flicks, and dark chocolate. I will never judge you, so do not judge me. Let's laugh a little and grow a lot.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm Backkkk

So much has happened since my last post of 2011! 2012 has turned to be quite the obstacle so far but as far as fitness and health is concerned I am on point! Since January I have taken on a Pescatarian lifestyle. I say this because any post about food will not include chicken or any other meat but WILL include fish, eggs, fruits, veggies, nuts, whole grains and dairy. As far as dairy goes, I do not drink milk if I can avoid it. I've read up on it and I truly believe that we are not supposed to drink other animals milk. If you want a fun and interesting read check out Skinny Bitch.  Because of this, you will also see me only using almond milk, soy milk, rice milk etc. The only dairy I consume is cheese and greek yogurt. Chobani <3 LOVE.

As far as workouts go I am using both Insanity and Brazilian Butt Lift by Beachbody. I am obsessed with both of these workouts, 1. Because they are at home workouts which means no gym fees and 2. I get to workout looking a hot mess and I don't careeee. :p 3. They are intense. Insanity is like trying out for the olympics and although Brazilian Butt Lift seems like it's ballet compared to Insanity, you're glutimus maximus will feel f****** fabulous after! I am a fitness coach so if you ever want to try out these workouts or need help with nutrition don't hesistate to send me an email!

I'm about to get my grub on but just wanted to share my instagram with you all :) you can find me by searching my username "deborahbrittany". I am constantly posting pictures so feel free to follow me!

Talk to you all soon.
Be strong. Stay Motivated. Keep Moving.

<3 deborahbrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment