My Story

My photo
Hi Loves! I created this blog to share my ever growing experience and knowledge about fitness, health, and a multitude of other things life has to offer. I'm super goofy & quirky while at the same time being an intellect & book worm. I love animals, horror flicks, and dark chocolate. I will never judge you, so do not judge me. Let's laugh a little and grow a lot.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thoughts.

I've been drowning in thoughts lately. Just visited my nana at her rehabilitation center. She has dementia, Parkinson's, arthritis, and mersa. The dementia is tearing her apart. It just made me wonder for a while why we work so hard in life only to be bed ridden and lost I'm a daze. Then I caught myself and pulled myself out of that pessimistic bubble. At least we are working towards and for SOMETHING. People get on me for being into health and fitness. "live a little" they say as they take that 3rd shot at the bar or shove down that brownie after dinner. The thing they don't know is that I AM living. And I plan on enjoying my life every day being the strongest, healthiest person I can be. I am not a dog. I don't have to treat myself with food. And I don't want to drink my sorrows away. Instead I'll push myself extra hard during my workout and say fuck yea instead of fuck this. I won't give up on me because this is the only me I have. My body is MY body. And I'll be damned if I destroy it. It's called healthy choices and dedication. Not deprivation or obsession. Get with it or get lost.

<3 deborahbrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment