My Story

My photo
Hi Loves! I created this blog to share my ever growing experience and knowledge about fitness, health, and a multitude of other things life has to offer. I'm super goofy & quirky while at the same time being an intellect & book worm. I love animals, horror flicks, and dark chocolate. I will never judge you, so do not judge me. Let's laugh a little and grow a lot.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Insanity.

Want to know how I KNOW the Insanity workout is the shiznit?! Because it WORKS. Not only is my outside changing but my inside as well. I could never finish 2 miles at a fast speed. Hell. I could barely finish at a slow speed. First run since starting insanity was today and it was fucking fabulous. I didn't stop once and finished off with 50 power squats and a nice long stretch. Going to go for a nice long run at least once a week. It's really good for my stress :) so much more productive than me punching someone in the face over bumping me with their cart or something. I'm so temperamental when I'm stressed. A nice run puts me into a good CALM mode.

Keep calm and run on ✌

<3 deborahbrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment