My Story

My photo
Hi Loves! I created this blog to share my ever growing experience and knowledge about fitness, health, and a multitude of other things life has to offer. I'm super goofy & quirky while at the same time being an intellect & book worm. I love animals, horror flicks, and dark chocolate. I will never judge you, so do not judge me. Let's laugh a little and grow a lot.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

PANCAKES!

I eat breakfast all day lol my favorite meal! These bad boys are my protein pancakes! Yes. These are clean! Crazy right? Again, I used my Hamilton blender now as a mixer to mix all the ingredients. Put liquid first then dry this way it doesn't get stuck to the bottom :) you start with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/4 cup egg whites, 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder, 1/2 cup oat flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tbsp cinnamon and 1/2 banana and pulse the blender until creamy. Then cook mixture just like normal pancakes. I topped mine with nonfat plain Greek yogurt and warmed frozen blueberries with a 1/2 packet of stevia. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment